If a dental or medical professional is negligent, a patient will suffer. Pain, injury, and illness, and in some cases, even death can occur as a result of the mistakes made by a doctor. However, it can be difficult to prove a medical malpractice case in Puerto Rico without the assistance of expert malpractice specialists.

JD.MD’s team of dental and medical malpractice experts provide case evaluation services to determine the strengths and/or weaknesses of your case and provide ongoing expert witness support for your case, if you do pursue a lawsuit.

Medical Malpractice in Puerto Rico

Medical malpractice occurs all over the world – and Puerto Rico is no exception. As a lawyer dealing with a malpractice case, you must have evidence of negligence and expert testimony to prove your client’s case. Highly skilled medical malpractice specialists are a necessary component of pursuing a medical malpractice claim. At JD.MD, our medical and dental experts will support your meritorious case and offer your clients the best possible chance to receive the awards they deserve.

There are many situations that can lead to medical malpractice cases. Some of the most common occurrences in San Juan, Bayamón and Carolina include:

  • Incorrect surgical procedures
  • Anesthesia errors
  • Injruies during childbirth
  • Misdiagnoses
  • Incorrect treatment or medication
  • Delayed treatment

JD.MD’s Medical & Dental Malpractice Services in Puerto Rico

JD.MD offers a complete range of case evaluation services and expert witness services for medical and dental malpractice cases. Whether you need to have your case analyzed through our Comprehensive Screening Report or would like to retain a dental or specialty medical expert witness for your case, we can help. We can connect you with testifying experts, give you access to specialized dental and medical experts, and provide you with ongoing support throughout the legal process.

If you need help with a medical malpractice or dental malpractice case in Puerto Rico, contact JD.MD today at 800-225-5363 for an expert opinion.